Saturday, September 06, 2008

"Wildflower Passion" Wildflower Painting (Now Available) $4900


This field of Wildflowers is set against a deep red background and, in combination with the massive size of the canvas, it makes a statement all its own. The 2.5 inch thick gallery wrap canvas measures 4 feet in height and 4 feet across. This is one of the newest paintings in my Contemporary Wildflower series and just became available for purchase as of October 15th . This painting will soon be added to my online art gallery inventory. If you are interested in having this painting in your home or office, please contact me through Casa de Linda and give me a call or email me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Like "Wild August Heat"

Unknown said...

Wow...very nice. I like the word wild in there but am thinking maybe "Wildflower August Heat". Open to your thoughts!