Saturday, September 06, 2008

"Bluebonnet Waves" Wildflower Painting (SOLD)


Texas bluebonnets sway in the breeze in a field of spring-green grass in this new painting measuring 24X30 inches on a 1.5 inch thick gallery wrap canvas. This is one of the newest paintings in my Contemporary Wildflower series and is currently on dislay at Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in the McDermott Learning Center and Art Gallery This painting will soon be added to my online art gallery inventory. If you are interested in having this painting in your home or office, please contact me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one makes me think, "Summer gathering."


:)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful play on words Nathan! My only challenge is that our Texas Bluebonnets bloom in spring, not summer. I'm mulling "Spring Gathering" or "Bluebonnet Gathering" but I'm open to other suggestions!