Saturday, September 06, 2008

"Wildflowers on Parade" Wildflower Painting (SOLD)


Measuring 20 inches tall and 60 inches wide, this elongated canvas allows for a panoramic view of a field of wildflowers against a blue Texas sky. This is one of the newest paintings in my Contemporary Wildflower Art series and is currently on display at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in Austin Texas at the McDermott Learning Center and Art Gallery. If you would like to see any of my other artwork go to my Casa de Linda website. This painting will soon be added to my online art gallery inventory. If you are interested in having this painting in your home or office, please contact me!

UPDATE: This painting is now in a private collection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Like "Fiesta Parade"

Unknown said...

How interesting Rita. Two other suggestion sent to me were "Candies Galore" and something having to do with the circus. They are all different but similar/related. Still not sure...still thinking and open to suggestions.