Saturday, September 06, 2008

"Dress Blues" Wildflower Painting ( Now Available) $3200


A rich, velvety blue sky is the backdrop for a field of wildflowers for this large canvas that measures 3 feet wide, 4 feet tall and 1.5 inches thick. This is one of the newest paintings in my Contemporary Wildflower Art series. This painting is currently for sale and on exhibit at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in Austin Texas along with 23 other of my wildflower paintings from this series of artwork. This painting will soon be added to my online art gallery inventory. If you are interested in having this painting in your home or office, please contact me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, I'm not familiar enough with all your previous paintings to know what titles you already have on other works, so I'm just going with my first impression and my general memory of the kind of poetic titles you use.
For this one I like "Twilight Dance"

Unknown said...

Thanks for the wonderful suggestion Rita. I have used this title before (that's part of the challenge of naming, isn't it?). I love the concept of twilight...perhaps another term that evokes the same feeling?